MUMBAI: Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan has said that it was a mistake to work in Sajid Khan’s Humshakals.
While talking to a leading tabloid, the actor reportedly said that he had ‘surrendered’ himself to director Sajid Khan even though he was uncomfortable with the content.
“The film didn’t have a script as such, it was all there in Sajid’s mind. I did whatever he asked me to,” Saif told the tabloid.
Admitting that Humshakals was a bad move, the stylish actor said, “I did the film thinking that it will help me expand my market, but obviously that wasn’t a clever idea.”
“I was trying to be someone I’m not. The humour was not the kind I enjoy. My upcoming film, Happy Endings, is closer to the comedy I believe in and am known for,” he added.
The actor further said that he indeed let his fans down with a ‘regressive’ film like Humshakals.
“The film was very regressive. In fact, while watching it, I asked myself what I was doing in it. I knew I had let my fans down and underestimated their intelligence.”
Even his wife Kareena Kapoor was extremely upset with it. “She told me that this wasn’t what people expected from me. But she kept her opinions to herself and that was sensitive of her,” he said.
“I’ve been introspecting a lot and will never repeat a mistake that was Humshakals,” the actor vowed.


Posted by:
has written 0 awesome articles for PakMonitor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top