Pakistan fast bowler Umar Gul say that I’m trying to make a comeback in the Tests against Australia, but if that doesn’t happens I can quit from the Test format of the game.
Gul has represented Pakistan in 47 Test matches and has taken 163 wickets, he has taken 174 wickets in 124 ODIs and 80 wickets in 56 T20 matches. The 30 year-old pacer said that he will decide his future after his fitness to play against Australia in United Arab Emirates (UAE).
While talking to media, Gul said, ‘Right now, I don’t know what lies ahead for me because I am still not comfortable with the knee, I am hoping to make a comeback in the Tests against Australia but if that doesn’t happen I could quit Tests.’
Gul underwent a knee surgery in 2013 at Australia after getting injured in the tour against South Africa earlier that year, he has already made two successful comebacks.
Gul said, ‘The doctors have told me I still have to undergo more rehabilitation and gym training as there are still problems with the knee. I don’t feel comfortable bowling. If you ask me right now whether I can play Test matches I will say no.’
He concluded, ‘I still have lot of cricket left in me but I don’t know what the selectors, or Pakistan team coaches, have planned for me, but I am eyeing a comeback against Australia.


Posted by:
has written 0 awesome articles for PakMonitor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top